JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
BREASTFEEDING/CHESTFEEDING COORDINATOR FOR WIC
Maine Family Planning is seeking a full-time Breastfeeding/ Chestfeeding Coordinator to work at our Ellsworth WIC office. This position is responsible for implementing the WIC breastfeeding program and supervision of the WIC Breastfeeding/Chestfeeding Counselor(s).
- BA/BS in related field, Nutrition, Public Health, Health Care Education, Nursing.
- CLC and IBCLC credentials preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in WIC or Lactation Support experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with groups and individuals.
- Interest in promoting family health for the purpose of empowering families to achieve maximum levels of wellness and independence.
- Strong verbal, writing skills and communication skills, able to relate to others
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Ability to develop positive relationships.
- Must have reliable transportation for regular travel.
Benefits are health, vision, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance and 403(b) retirement. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager