JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Grants and Sponsored Programs Manager
Maine Family Planning is seeking a full-time Grants and Sponsored Programs Manager. The Grants and Sponsored Programs Manager is responsible for researching, applying for, and reporting on grants from public and private funding sources. The Grants and Sponsored Programs Manager is responsible for tracking progress on funded grant objectives throughout each grant’s cycle, coordinating with program and finance staff to ensure target objectives are being met. The Grants and Sponsored Programs Manager is expected to research new funding opportunities and collaborate with staff to align program needs and funding opportunities. This position reports to the Vice President of Development and Community Engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience relevant to this position.
- Proven ability to track, monitor and report on deliverables under contracts with public and private funding sources.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Capability to work collaboratively with a wide range of staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated expertise to manage projects independently and meet deadlines.
- Show initiative and flexibility.
Benefits are health, dental, vision, life and short/long term disability insurance, and 403(b) retirement. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Maine Family Planning is an E.O.E.
It is MFP’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunities without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, whistleblower status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please send resume, two writing samples, and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager