JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Maine Families Home Visitor
Maine Family Planning is seeking a full-time (37.50 hours) Home Visitor for Maine Families at our Ellsworth location. Candidate will be responsible to conduct home visits for the Maine Families Program.
- BA/BS in Child Development, Social Services or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working with families with young children
- Home visiting experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with groups and individuals.
- Interest in promoting family health for the purpose of empowering families to achieve maximum levels of wellness and independence.
- Strong verbal, writing skills and communication skills, able to relate to others
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Ability to develop positive relationships.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation for regular travel.
Benefits offered for this position are; health, dental and vision insurance, life and short and long term disability insurance, 403 (b) pension. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Maine Family Planning is an E.O.E.
It is MFP’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunities without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, whistleblower status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager