JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Health Information Systems Support Technician
Maine Family Planning is seeking a full-time (37.50 hours a week), Health Information Systems Support Technician to support the health information technology needs of the organization.
This position will be based out of our Augusta office. Successful candidate will provide excellent support to end users and collaborate directly with the IT staff to perform other tasks as needed.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Reliable vehicle and clean driver’s license.
- Minimum of three years’ experience supporting workstations and peripherals in small-medium sized Microsoft Active Directory domain environment with multiple locations.
- Working knowledge of remote access tools and proficiency with providing remote support to end users.
- Working knowledge and experience supporting end users on a video conferencing platform.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Apps for Business and suite of platform applications.
- Working knowledge and experience with an EHR platform.
- Ability to provide end user training using current techniques, such as video.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Maine Family Planning leaders on Health IT projects/initiatives.
- Ability to independently manage tasks within Health IT projects/initiatives.
- Ability to clearly and concisely maintain IT documentation and procedures.
- Well organized and able to work on multiple tasks under pressure.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Formal technical training and certification is a plus.
- Current or past working experience in a clinical setting is preferred.
Benefits are health, vision, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance and 403(b) retirement. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
It is Maine Family Planning’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunities without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, whistleblower status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maine Family Planning is an E.O.E.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager
Maine Family Planning
P.O. Box 587
Augusta, ME 04332