JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
The Prevention Coordinator will provide technical assistance and support to youth-serving community organizations and schools to implement evidence-base programs to prevent teen pregnancy. This is a full-time positon in Augusta with some remote work.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, social work, health education, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience working with youth-serving organizations or schools to implement prevention programs (minimum of 2-4 years professional experience preferred).
- Commitment to a comprehensive approach to sexuality education and teen pregnancy prevention.
- Substantial knowledge of issues related to teen pregnancy prevention and/or youth prevention programming.
- Knowledge of process, outcome and impact evaluation. Experience in planning and conducting project evaluation is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Commitment to evidence-based approaches and implementing such programs and curriculums with fidelity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in collaborating with other youth-serving professionals to implement prevention programs.
- Valid driver’s license. The position may require considerable travel (mileage and travel expenses will be reimbursed).
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager
Maine Family Planning
P.O. Box 587
Augusta, ME 04332