JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Telehealth Medical Assistant
Maine Family Planning is seeking a Telehealth Medical Assistant to work in our Augusta office. The Medical Assistant, as part of the health care team, will assist family planning providers in the delivery of clinical care and administrative tasks for our telehealth family planning and abortion patients. This is a full-time position.
- Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant training program preferred.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA and CLIA guidelines.
- Experience working with electronic medical records.
- Competency in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, communication and collaboration tools.
- General knowledge and ability to troubleshoot computer issues.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager
Maine Family Planning
P.O. Box 587
Augusta, ME 04332