JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Telehealth Project Manager
Maine Family Planning is seeking a Telehealth Project Manager to join our team. The Telehealth Project Manager is responsible to integrate asynchronous reproductive health care services into a network of 18 clinics, expanding care to Mainers who choose to access reproductive healthcare outside of clinical hours of operation and/or an in-person clinic setting. The Telehealth Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of initiating this service including working with organizational leaders, clinicians, IT support, 3rd party software vendors, and outreach staff to create and deploy successful asynchronous care. This is a full-time, grant funded position for one year of employment. The Telehealth Project Manager reports to the Senior VP of Program Services.
Experience and Skill Requirements: The following experience and skills are considered essential:
- One to two years of experience in project management required.
- Skilled at all aspects of project management including planning, execution, evaluation, and refinement of project as need to meet grant goals.
- Commitment to the values of reproductive justice.
- Experience providing excellent customer service to a diverse group of patients.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to pivot priorities to achieve grant goals.
- Comfortable working with organization members in multiple departments including clinical, IT, billing, outreach, and development.
Education and Knowledge Requirements: The following education requirements are considered essential:
- B.A./B.S. required
Starting pay: $68,000 per year
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and short/long term disability insurance. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Maine Family Planning is an E.O.E.
It is MFP’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunities without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, whistleblower status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager