JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Nutrition Counselor (new position)
Maine Family Planning is seeking a part time Nutrition Counselor to work at our Calais location. This is a two day a week position on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The Nutrition Counselor is a support person who give nutrition education and guidance to WIC clients in the community.
- BA/BS in related field, Nutrition, Public Health, Health Care Education, Nursing. A registered dietetic technician will be accepted.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with groups and individuals.
- Interest in promoting family health for the purpose of empowering families to achieve maximum levels of wellness and independence.
- Strong verbal, writing skills and communication skills, able to relate to others
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Ability to develop positive relationships.
- Must have reliable transportation for regular travel.
Benefits for this position are; vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Maine Family Planning is an E.O.E.