JOIN OUR TEAM
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for each of the following positions vary but may include: health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
WIC NUTRITION COORDINATOR
Maine Family Planning is seeking a WIC Nutrition Coordinator to support the nutrition programs at WIC. This position is full-time and located in Ellsworth.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition, Public Health, Health Care Education, or related field. A Registered Dietitian (RD) credential is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with groups and individuals.
- Interest in promoting family health for the purpose of empowering families to achieve maximum levels of wellness and independence.
- Strong verbal, writing skills and communication skills, able to relate to others
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Ability to develop positive relationships.
- Must have reliable transportation for regular travel.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager
Maine Family Planning
P.O. Box 587
Augusta, ME 04332