Comprehensive Sexuality Education Conference
2020 Conference Information
Maine Family Planning is excited to announce the 15th Annual Comprehensive Sexuality Education Conference.
This year’s conference theme is CONSENT. Friday April 3, 2020. Augusta Civic Center.
The CSEC planning committee invites informational and skill-building workshops on a wide variety of topics related to sexual health. These workshops should also address and incorporate the theme of consent.
Conference attendees are looking to enhance their knowledge and skills while also taking away new tools and resources they can apply in their work and interactions with youth.
We are looking for a diverse set of presenters representing schools, community-based organizations, colleges/universities, and other youth-serving groups.
To submit a workshop proposal, click here.
Submission & Selection Guidelines:
- The deadline to submit a proposal is December 20, 2019.
- Submission of a proposal implies that you (or a substitute presenter) are committed to presenting at the conference on April 3, 2020, if accepted.
- Selection will be based on the ability to respond to the proposal questions/ criteria and the relevancy and alignment of the workshop objectives and content with the conference goals and theme.
- The CSEC committee will make workshop selections that best represent a diversity of information, perspectives, and voices from across the state.
- Successful workshop applicants will be notified by January 31, 2020.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org